We are very pleased to announce we will be reopening on Saturday 4th July.
During lockdown we have taken the opportunity to refresh our little Inn by the sea, as well as providing meals for some of the vulnerable people in our local community as a way of keeping our hand in and doing something meaningful during the crisis. It has been humbling to see the community come together to support each other, and we were happy to play a small part in that.
We’ve also been planning summer menus, so expect a feast when you return! We can’t wait to bring you the best seasonal delicacies from our local growers and fishermen – and to put much-needed orders their way after such a challenging period.
We would like to assure all our guests that we will be following government guidelines regarding social distancing, health and hygiene. We will be cleaning and sanitising regularly and hand sanitiser will be available to our guests. You can find more info on our opening plans below, but if you have any questions or concerns please get in touch.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Tolcarne Inn as we embark on the new normal together.
- We will be open Tuesday – Sunday, closed Mondays to begin with.
- Tuesday – Saturday we will be serving lunch from 12.00-2.15 and dinner from 6.30-9.00.
- On Sundays we will be running an extended lunch service 12-4 and closing in the evenings. There will be no Sunday Live Jazz Sessions for a while unfortunately.
- Our terrace has had a refresh and will be open for alfresco dining. We’ll also be serving with a smaller capacity inside. In all areas social distancing will meet government guidelines in order to keep staff and guests safe.
- We recommend that you book ahead, although we may be able to cater for walk-ins as long as we take contact details. We’ll confirm this shortly. Our online booking system will soon be up and running, but in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hope to be running a modest takeaway service too – more details on this soon.
We look forward to seeing you soon!